This Edina MLS listings search is a free tool that lists almost every Edina home for sale. The Edina, MN MLS search can get great visibility for your Edina home for sale, as well as helping you to find Edina real estate to buy.
Work with an experienced Edina, MN Real Estate Agent
Edina Realtor Joe Niece and his team of Edina real estate agents welcome you to the MN Online MLS. We specialize in the Edina real estate market, the South West Metro area as well as other areas in the Twin Cities metro area.
About Edina, Minnesota
A snapshot of 2010 demographic estimates* for the City of Edina:
• The population of Edina, MN is 48,620
• The median age of an Edina resident is 37.6
• 75.8 percent of Edina’s residents are 18 years of age or older
• 20.7 percent of residents in Edina are 65 years of age or older
• 64.0 percent of the City’s residents have obtained a bachelor’s degree or higher
• There are 20,586 households in Edina, MN
• The average household income within Edina is $80,652
• The median value of a single-family home in Edina is $391,700
*Source: 2010 U.S. Census
Many major highways run through or are close to Edina, making it readily accessible to all within the metropolitan area. Minnesota State Highways 62 and 100 divide the City into four sections. Minnesota Highway 169 and Minnesota Highway 100 extend north and south. Interstate Highway 494 and Minnesota Highway 62 extend east and west. Minnesota Highway 7 is within three miles of the City. Interstate Highway 394 is within five miles.
Thank you for visiting Edina homes for sale
To see MN mls listings in other Twin Cities metro areas, click on the links below;